Notes on privacy
Post office box 700116
60551 Frankfurt am Main
Contact possibilities via the website
Recording general information and data
With each call to our website, a number of general data and information are transmitted – even with purely informative use. We only collect the general data and information that your browser transmits to our server. Data and information that are technically required for us are recorded to view our website and serve that of stability, security and security, in the case of attacks on our information technology systems, such as:
• IP address
• Date and time of access to the website
• Used browser types and versions
• Used operating system and its surface
• Website, from which a access system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
• Subway pages, which are controlled via a accessory system on our website,
• Internet service provider of the accessory system
and other similar data and information.
Legal basis for data processing is in this context Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F DSGVO.
AFRO German Academician Network E.V. If there is no conclusions on you as a data subject when using this general data and information.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service. Google Analytics, in turn, uses the cookies described in point 4., which enable an analysis of the use of the website through it. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. Google Analytics is configured to transfer your IP address anonymously to Google (“_AnonymizeiceP”). As a result, Google’s IP addresses are further processed within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Agreement on European Economic Area. Insofar as the data collected about them has a personal reference, it is excluded immediately. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the US and shortened there. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has undertaken the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/eu-us-framework.
The IP address transmitted within the framework of Google Analytics from your browser is not merged with other data from Google.
In our order as an operator of this website, Google will use the information raised to evaluate your use of the website to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with the services associated with website usage and internet usage.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve the use of our website. About the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make you more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. F DSGVO.
You can prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting of your browser software; However, we point out that in this case, you may not be able to fully utilize all functions of this website. You can also prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie and to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by using the browser plug-in In download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Data protection for applications
Disclosure of data to third parties
We only give your personal data to third parties if:
• they have given their according to Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a dsgvo express consent,
• the disclosure under Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F DSGVO is required for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that it has a predominant prime interest in the non-mailing of its data,
• In the event that, for disclosure referred to in Article 6 (1) of 1, 1, C DSGVO is a statutory obligation, as well
• this is permitted by law and according to Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Rights of the person concerned
• Law to information about the personal data concerned in accordance with Article 15 (1) DSGVO.
• Right to correction of incorrect personal data according to Article 16 DSGVO.
• Right to deletion (right to be forgotten) the personal data concerning Article 17 DSGVO.
• Legal restriction of processing according to Article 18 DSGVO.
• Law on data transferability according to Article 20 DSGVO.
• Right to contradiction against the processing in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO, insofar as the processing of personal data is based on a consciousness of interest in accordance with Article 6 (1) of 1, 1 lit. F DSGVO. We ask for the explanation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the case of the opposition, we examine the situation and will set the data processing, customize or show you our compelling relevant reasons, because of which we continue processing.
• Each basic right of contradiction regarding the processing of its personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis pursuant to Article 21 (3) DSGVO.
• Law, in principle, not to be automated decisions – including profiling – subjected to your legal effect in accordance with Article 22 DSGVO.
• Law at any time revocation of consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) DSGVO, if you have given us a consent to the processing of your data. A revocation leaks the legality of the processing of processing due to the consent until the revocation.
If you want to assert one of the above rights, you can contact us at any time from AFRO German Academic Network E.V.
Moreover, they have the right to complaint with a supervisory authority if they believe that the processing of personal data relating to them violates the applicable data protection law.
The regulatory authority responsible for us is the
Landes officer f. D. Privacy u. D. Freedom of Information Baden-Württemberg
Königstrasse 10 A
Tel.: 0711 / 615541-0
Fax: 0711 / 615541-15